Sunday April 17th (11 – 3)
With beautiful weather, the SOUK moves outside
New this week:
- Organic medicinal herbs & teas, tisanes, handcrafted honeybee body products, raw honey and pollen (Honeybee Herb Farm)
- Ramps & fiddlehead ferns (Dan Madura Farms)
- Fresh mozzarella, feta & ricotta (Dutch Girl Cheese Co.)
- Sausage & Peppers (NoCo)
- Artisan Ice cream sandwiches, bourbon & rye infused dulce de leche and salted caramel covered matza (Luxx Chocolat)
- Ice cream topped with tamarind sauce (Essie Spice)
- Tarot card readings (Donna McGarry)
- Natural soaps made with fresh herbs, botanicals & essential oils (Town Soapier)
This week’s vendors:
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms (including maitake, shiitake, king oyster, lion’s mane, Pioppini), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
- New: Ramps & fiddlehead ferns
Donna McGarry: (NEW) Tarot card readings
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese
- New: Fresh mozzarella, feta & ricotta
Essie Spice: Sauces, spice blends & marinades combining seasonings from Essie Bartels’ native Ghana with flavors from her travels around the world.
- Homemade galettes (with tamarind sauce)
- Ice cream topped with tamarind sauce
- Sweet potato fries with meko dry rub.
Honeybee Herb Farm: (NEW) Located in the Catskill Mountains. Organic medicinal herbs for cooking, drinking and bathing. Tisanes, handcrafted honeybee body products, raw honey and pollen.
Irving Farm Coffee Roasters: Coffee roasted here in the Hudson Valley. Come get your pour-overs or take your beans and go home.
Jolirose Cake Shop: Award winning cakes, pies, tarts, cupcakes, macaroons & cookies.
La Talaye Catering: International Cuisine with a Caribbean twist.
- Spring Slaw
- Caribbean patties
- Sweet potato noodles with vegetables
- Soup du jour
- Marinated / Pickled vegetables
Luxx Chocolat: Voted one of 2016 BEST Chocolatiers & Confectioners in America, 6-Star Grand Master. Their decadent and inventive creations contain fresh local and seasonal ingredients, no preservatives or artificial flavors.
- Luxxelles artisan ice cream sandwiches
- Bourbon and rye infused dulce de leche
- Wowza Matza, our unique salted caramel covered matza.
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads that are great as an appetizer or meal. 16 varieties available.
Mimi’s Plate: Gourmet take-out from Tappan, NY with catering throughout Rockland, Westchester, and Bergen counties. This week:
Nahmias et Fils: Yonkers based distillery. The only producer of mahia in the United States.
- Mahia: The national spirit of Morocco made from figs.
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic rye sustainably grown from local farms.
NoCo (Northern Comfort Catering): Backyard BBQ and comfort foods:
- Sausage & peppers
- Baby back ribs
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Corn souffle
- Mac & cheese
Roost: New American restaurant, serving dinner and a spectacular Sunday brunch.
Sohha Savory Yogurt: Voted best yogurt by New York Magazine 2014.
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices)
Town Soapier: (NEW) From North Salem NY, all natural soaps made with fresh herbs, botanicals & essential oils.
Upstate’s Creations: Pastured grass fed farm raised pork and beef
Wild Sea Salt: Healthful seasonings on the wild side.