Sunday, March 20th
Get your fresh Easter hams from Upstate’s Creations….New Easter holiday treats from Luxx Chocolat: Easter Egg Box, bunnies and marshmallows…..And don’t miss NoCo’s last appearance of the season for their great backyard BBQ.
The SOUK has been expanded and extended through the end of April!! Stay tuned for information. (Note: We will be closed on Easter Sunday 3/27).
This week’s vendors, menus & specials:
Arlotta Food Studios: Organic Olive Oils, Herbal and Fruit Infused Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, tapenades & organic handmade air dried pasta.
Corona D’oro: Pesto in six varieties. Basil, Cilantro, Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach/Basil Vegan, Greek & Kale…. (Hosted by The Pickle Man)
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms (including maitake, shiitake, king oyster, lion’s mane, Pioppini), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese.
Luxx Chocolat: International Chocolate Salon award winner 2015 Best Chocolatiers & Confectioners in America.
- Easter Egg Box, bunnies and marshmallows
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads that are great as an appetizer or meal… Perfect for Easter Sunday!! 16 varieties available. This week we are sampling:
- Santa Fe: Filled with pork chorizo, slow roasted potatoes, rosemary & pepper jack cheese
- Palermo: Filled with grilled free-range chicken, sauteed broccoli rabe with provolone & parmigiano cheeses
Nahmias et Fils: Yonkers based distillery. The only producer of mahia in the United States.
- Mahia: The national spirit of Morocco made from figs.
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic rye sustainably grown from local farms.
Northern Comfort Catering (NoCo): Backyard BBQ & home cooked comfort foods.
Roost: New American restaurant, serving dinner and a spectacular Sunday brunch.
- Three grain stir-fried rice with barberries, dried orange, chilis & sesame tofu
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices
Upstate’s Creations: Pastured pork & beef. This week: Fresh & smoked hams and ham steaks for Easter.
Wild Sea Salt: Healthful seasoning on the wild side.
- Salt tastings & salt samplers (for sale)