Sunday, March 13th (11 – 3)
Get your “Dublin” stuffed bread for St. Patty’s Day – This Sunday only
This week’s vendors, menus & specials:
Arlotta Food Studios: Organic Olive Oils, Herbal and Fruit Infused Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, tapenades & organic handmade air dried pasta.
Corona D’oro: Pesto in six varieties. Basil, Cilantro, Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach/Basil Vegan, Greek & Kale…. (Hosted by The Pickle Man)
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms (including maitake, shiitake, king oyster, lion’s mane, Pioppini), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese. (Specials: Rosemary-tomato & extra-aged sharp cheddar)
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads that are great as an appetizer or meal. 16 varieties available. This week we are sampling:
- The Dublin: Sesame-honey glazed corned beef, roasted savoy cabbage & creamy Irish cheddar
- Chicken chilaquiles – Casserole made with tortillas, shredded chicken, tomato salsa, green chilis & a blend of cheeses.
Nahmias et Fils: Yonkers based distillery. The only producer of mahia in the United States.
- Mahia: The national spirit of Morocco made from figs.
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic rye sustainably grown from local farms.
Northern Comfort Catering (NoCo): Backyard BBQ & home cooked comfort foods.
- BBQ Ribs
- Pulled pork
- Corn souffle
- Mac & cheese
- Classic Ketchup
- Cilantro Lime
- Bronx Masala
- Spicy Habanero
- Giardiniera (Pickled cauliflower, carrots, red pepper, pepperoncini & celery)
Roost: New American restaurant, serving dinner and a spectacular Sunday brunch:
- Three grain stir-fried rice with barberries, dried orange, chilis & sesame tofu
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices
Hibiscus Pineapple Marteanis (shaken not stirred).
Upstate’s Creations: Our specials this week are our smoked ham steaks at only $7/lb, saving you $2/lb. We are also taking orders for our smoked hams at only $5/lb which saves you $1/lb. We also have fresh hams ($5/lb) and ham steaks ($6/lb) available. Please pre-order (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we make sure to bring enough of our delicious hams.