Sunday, February 28th (11 – 3)
This week’s vendors, menus & specials:
Arlotta Food Studios: Organic Olive Oils, Herbal and Fruit Infused Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, tapenades & organic handmade air dried pasta.
Corona D’oro: Pesto in six varieties. Basil, Cilantro, Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach/Basil Vegan, Greek & Kale…. (Hosted by The Pickle Man)
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms (including maitake, shiitake, king oyster, lion’s mane, Pioppini), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese.
- Chicken wings (made with your choice of Essie’s spice blends)
- Sweet potato fries
- Mini Fruit Pies
Irving Farm Coffee Roasters: Coffee roasted here in the Hudson Valley. Come get your pour-overs or take your beans and go home.
- Samosas (potato & pea filled)
- Fish Tacos (made to order)
- Green Lentil Soup
- Sweet Potato Noodles and Kale
- Superfoods quinoa salad
- Caribbean slaw, marinated chickpeas & onions
The Little Bake Shop: Gluten-free and regular pastries & pies
Luxx Chocolat: Come see Luxx Chocolat for your chocolate fix! Watching the Oscars this coming weekend? We’ve got special Oscar party chocolates, new dulce de leche with single barrel artisan bourbon, our addictive Hot Choxx hot chocolate on a straw and more! Limited quantities so come early!
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads that are great as an appetizer or meal. 16 varieties available. This week we are sampling:
- The Napa: (Vegan) Broccoli rabe, chopped black Moroccan olives, hot pepper flakes & spices
- The Taos: This blend of goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, chorizo, and caramelized onions make this a great choice to entertain with. Also makes a great weekend breakfast bread.
Nahmias et Fils: Yonkers based distillery. The only producer of mahia in the United States.
- Mahia: The national spirit of Morocco made from figs.
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic rye sustainably grown from local farms.
Northern Comfort Catering (NoCo): Backyard BBQ & home cooked comfort foods.
- BBQ Ribs
- Pulled pork
- Corn souffle
- Butternut squash penne pasta
- Buffalo chicken mac & cheese
- Classic Ketchup
- Cilantro Lime
- Bronx Masala
- Spicy Habanero
The Pickle Man: Award winning fresh pickles & olives.
Rockland Roots Food Truck: (in the truck) Farm-to-table prepared foods.
* All items gluten free
Roost: New American restaurant, serving dinner and a spectacular Sunday brunch.
- Three grain mushroom soup with black truffle
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices
Upstate’s Creations: Our specials this week are our smoked ham steaks at only $7/lb, saving you $2/lb. We are also taking orders for our smoked hams at only $5/lb which saves you $1/lb. We also have fresh hams ($5/lb) and ham steaks ($6/lb) available. Please pre-order (email@example.com) so we make sure to bring enough of our delicious hams.