Sunday, February 21st (11 – 3)
This week’s vendors, menus & specials:
Arlotta Food Studios: Organic Olive Oils, Herbal and Fruit Infused Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, tapenades & organic handmade air dried pasta.
Corona D’oro: Pesto in six varieties. Basil, Cilantro, Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach/Basil Vegan, Greek & Kale…. (Hosted by The Pickle Man)
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms (including maitake, shiitake, king oyster, lion’s mane, Pioppini), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
- 1/2 price off shiitake mushrooms
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese.
- Chicken wings (made with your choice of Essie’s spice blends)
- Sweet potato fries
Irving Farm Coffee Roasters: Coffee roasted here in the Hudson Valley. Come get your pour-overs or take your beans and go home.
- Samosas (potato & pea filled)
- Caribbean patties (organic beef & vegetables)
- Organic chicken in a coconut-lime sauce
- Pineapple-Jerk Pork
- Superfoods quinoa salad
- Rice & beans
- Caribbean slaw, marinated chickpeas & onions
The Little Bake Shop: Gluten-free and regular pastries & pies
Luxx Chocolat: International Chocolate Salon award winner 2015 Best Chocolatiers & Confectioners in America.
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads that are great as an appetizer or meal. 16 varieties available. This week we are sampling:
- The Napa: (Vegan) Broccoli rabe, chopped black Moroccan olives, hot pepper flakes & spices
- The Milwaukee: Bratwurst simmered in locally produced beer, grilled and combined with lightly sweet/sour red cabbage and a wonderfully aged, creamy Irish cheddar.
Nahmias et Fils: Yonkers based distillery. The only producer of mahia in the United States.
- Mahia: The national spirit of Morocco made from figs.
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic rye sustainably grown from local farms.
Northern Comfort Catering (NoCo): Backyard BBQ & home cooked comfort foods.
- BBQ Ribs
- Pulled pork
- Corn souffle
- Butternut squash penne pasta
- Buffalo chicken mac & cheese
The Pickle Man: Award winning fresh pickles & olives.
Rockland Roots Food Truck: Farm-to-table prepared foods.
- Campanelli Farm Egg Frittata
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup- Thai Spices-Vegan
- Sugar hill farms grass fed beef short ribs with Cayuga organics farmer ground polenta
* All items gluten free
Roost: New American restaurant, serving dinner and a spectacular Sunday brunch.
- Potato-leek soup with black truffles
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices
Upstate’s Creations: Pastured grass-fed farm raised meats.
Wild Sea Salt: Healthful seasoning on the wild side.
- Salt tastings & salt samplers (for sale)