What are chicken chiliquiles?
“The SOUK” has it covered for your Superbowl party this Sunday. From dips, cheeses, oils, breads, veggies & salads…. to wings, ribs, empanadas, burgers & brats….pies, cookies brownies. Featuring award winning brisket short rib chili & chicken chiliquiles.
Superbowl Specials bulleted below:
Arlotta Food Studios: Organic olive oils, herbal & fruit infused oils, balsamic vinegars, tapenades & organic handmade air dried pasta.
Bien Cuit: Breads, muffins & viennoiserie.
Dan Madura Farms: Local produce from the black dirt region of NY including kale, swiss chard, lettuces, arugula, spinach, potatoes, 15 – 20 varieties of exotic mushrooms including maitake, broccoli/cauliflower (while supplies last), garlic, onions, eggs & more. (Note: Dan Madura Farms is not affiliated with John D. Madura Farms).
Dutch Girl Cheese: Raw milk cow, sheep & goat cheese.
Irving Farm Coffee Roasters: Coffee roasted here in the Hudson Valley. Come get your pour-overs or take your beans and go home.
- Dips and spreads: Chipotle creamy spread; artichoke & spinach dip; savory black bean dip
- Spicy tomato salsa
Garbanzo bean chili
- Fish tacos
- Chicken nuggets with pineapple buffalo sauce
- Caribbean slaw, marinated chickpeas & onions
- Caribbean empanadas
The Little Bake Shop: Regular & gluten-free pastries, pies, and cookies.
Maria’s Biscotti & Gourmet Edibles: Stuffed breads (16 varieties available): Great as an appetizer or full meal.
- “Brooklyn”: Spaghetti with meatballs, provolone, mozzarella and tomato sauce
- “Memphis”: Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork combined with sharp cheddar
- Chicken chilaquiles – Casserole made with tortillas, shredded chicken, tomato salsa, green chilis & a blend of cheeses.
- Mahia: A handcrafted fig spirit native to Morocco, by a master Hudson Valley distiller
- Legs Diamond Whiskey: 100% organic New York rye
- Pulled pork
- Baby back ribs
- NoCo Balls (signature meatballs)
- Mac and cheese
- Corn souffle
- Classic Ketchup
- Cilantro Lime
- Bronx Masala
- Spicy Habanero
- Beef brisket short rib chili – Chef Kevin Reilly’s award winning recipe.
- Labne (signature thick strained, creamy yogurt)
- Raw honey
- Sohha’s savory toppings (made with organic olive oil and spices)
- Chicken wings (made with your choice of Essie’s spice blends)
- Sweet potato fries
- Hamburger patties
- Ham steaks